Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Una familia?

I just received an e-mail filling me in on where I'll be living for 4 months. I'll be living alone, per my request, with a widow, her 24 year-old son, and their cat (Mom- I wonder if they want Chelsea and Stewart? :-) ). They've housed UCSD students before (isn't that like the #1 party school, with SMU as #2???) and are apparently pretty good. I googled their address, and it's only like ten blocks from school which is absolutely awesome. I even saw their apartment building fromt the google map street view. If I was tech-y I would totally put a picture up. Apologies.

So, it's less than a month to go. I'm very busy worrying about finals... and trying to avoid studying, though I've studied more for these finals than all the other ones combined (minus the time spent on writing final papers...).

Good luck on finals everyone!

No comments: